The DLG Digital Level Gauge is used here to provide local display of the liquid level inside a tank. This instrument is easily installed by fastening the stud welded ange unit to the tank isolation ball valve while the display unit can be mounted at eye level position.
Power from the 3 x AA size battery can provide 1500 hours of continuous operation. By using the built-in auto switching o function, the period between each battery change can be extended considerably.
DLG Level Gauge provides far better accuracy than most pressure transmitters. Its high threshold to over pressure means it will still maintain its accuracy even after overlling situation that are often encountered in tank lling operation.
- No more long, cumbersome and inaccurate liquid filled capillary tubing needed.
- Reading will not be affected by movement of capillary tubing at all – as there is no capillary tubing.
- High threshold for over pressure – at least 3 times of the gauge pressure range.
- Accuracy will not be affected by over-pressure.
- Easy to read display – day or night.
- Can display either pressure unit or liquid column.
- Accuracy of at least +/-1% of full scale reading is a norm.
- High repeatability in reading due to the use of silicon pressure sensor cell.
- Can be easily programmed for various liquid SG, tank offset, peaks values, user defined measurement units, etc.
- Standard 2m length special instrument cable allows display unit to be mounted at eye-level for easy reading.
- Stud welded flange connection simplifies connection to tank.
- Using only 3 x AA alkaline battery; battery life: 1500 hours continuous operation or 5 years if auto off function is selected!
- Fresh Water
- Fuel Oil
- Hydraulic Oil
- Any liquids and gases compatible with 300 series stainless steel
|20% to 100% of Full Scale
||±(1% of reading)
|0 to 20% of Full Scale
||±(0.02% of full scale)
|See Ordering Information (Refer to the catalogue)
Note: Density of water conversion can be selected
via the keypad: 4°C, 60°F or 20°C/68°F
||5 full (seven segment) digits Internal resolution always exceeds displayed resolution
||3 readings per second.
|Numeral Display Height
||16.5mm (0.65”) single line display – 14mm (0.55”) for main numerals of dual line display.
|Operating & Compensated
||-10°C to 50°C (14°F to 122°F)
||-40°C to 75°C (-40°F to 167°F)
||¼” male NPT or G¼ B
||Liquids and gases compatible with 300 series stainless and buna-n (O-ring)
||Three size AA (LR6) batteries
||Aluminum alloy, sealed to IP67 ratings. (Excludes the WT Series)
||555g (19.6 oz.), including batteries.
|Differential Pressure Weight
||860g (1.9lbs), including batteries.
|Exia Intrinsically Safe, Class I, Division 1,
Groups A, B, C & D, Temperature code T4
|Dual Line Display: Peak pressure readings are
displayed on a second line
Panel Mounting: Add option F4 for panel mounting
(the DLG fits in a 4½” gauge cutout).
DLGs with the F4 option can also be adapted to fit into
6” or 8½” gauge cutouts - see accessories section on the catalogue
|Note: Specifications are subject to change without notice.
More Products / Systems