The SLUDGEWIZARD PRO’s unique sonar transducer is immersed in the liquid, emitting a high powered acoustic pulse which is reflected from the interface density selected. The pulse reflects from the interface of the denser material back to the transducer face. The reflected signal is processed using the echo processing algorithms to identify the sludge interface level by a specially developed digital echo processing techniques found to this unit. This echo is analyzed by the controller unit providing a depth reading and an analog output proportional to the height of the interface
above the tank bottom.
- Continuous single or dual channel level control choice
- Self-cleaning transducer removes need for regular inspection
- SBR tank applications can be monitored
- Easy set up, via drop down menu on large clear display
- Reliable monitoring down to 0.5% density
- Two independent transducer channels with the option of combining Sludge Interface Transducers and/or Ultrasonic Level Transducers
- ‘Hot Key’ Functions with easy menu driven programming
- Reduces maintenance costs.
- Easy installation and set-up.
- Fully automated system with reliable interface/blanket level monitoring.
- The self-cleaning system function prevents incorrect values caused by transducer clogging.
- Ability to actuate pumps automatically with the alarm or pump control function.
- Sumps, Lagoons, Settling Ponds
- Primary and Secondary Settling Tanks
- Stationary and Travelling Bridge Applications
- Gravity Thickeners
- Reactor Clarifiers
- DAF Thickeners
- Sequencing Batch Reactor Tanks
- Industrial Process Thickeners
||±0.25% of measured range or 30 mm (whichever is greater)
||±0.25% of measured range or 10 mm (whichever is greater)
||-20 °C to 50 °C
||192 x 128 Pixel Illuminated Multi-functional Backlit Graphical Display
Robust user Interface Keypad
||Analog Output - 2 x (4-20mA or 0-20 mA) Isolated Output @ 0.1% resolution
Relay Output - 6 form “C” x SPDT rated @ 5A @ 240 Vac
Fully programmable and adjustable diagnostics
Serial Output – Half Duplex RS232
||RS485, Modbus RTU/ASCII, Profibus DP V0 or V1
||500 m line of site
||1 kg. (2.2 lbs.)
||UNIVERSAL (100 - 240Vac 50/60 Hz) ; 22 – 28 Vdc
||10 cable entry knock outs - 5 x M20 and 1 x M16 underside, 4 x PG11 at rear
||0.30 – 10 m maximum
||700 KHz transducer
||-20 °C to 70 °C
||Black Valox 357
||Stainless Steel 316 blade and shaft
(Consult FLOTECH for availability of other material)
||1” BSP Thread
||2 twisted pair 0.5 mm2 with overall screen
||2004/108/EC EMC approval; 2006/95/EC low voltage directive
|Recommended Insertion Length
||Use flex-arm assembly when a surface skimmer is present
||By integral keypad
||Via RS232 RJ11 port
||Via password (user selectable and adjustable)
|Programmed data integrity
|Note: Specifications are subject to change without prior notice.
More Products / Systems