- Configuring and programming automation and controls systems involving PLC.
- All aspects of a project including design, programming, simulation and testing, start-up and handle some project management activities.
- Provide detailed documentation upon project completion.
- Must have proven experience in PLC logic and programming with any of the following software packages: Wonderware, Rockwell, iFIX, GE Cimplicity, Citect, Iconics, Siemens, US Data, etc.
- Must be familiar with tagging conventions, data logging and reporting, Boolean logic, symbol conventions, etc.
- Proven track record in programming as well as the ability to develop and implement standard engineering practices.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar position is required.
- Experience with external paging, alarming, reporting packages, and Visual Basic programming is a plus.
- Experience in Marine and Offshore industries is a plus.
- Passionate and enjoy working in a team.
Interested Applicants, please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.